There are several events throughout the year that benefit our campaign to ‘End the Wait.’ Have you been thinking about attending any of them? If you’re passionate about being active while getting out to enjoy the beautiful spring weather (and giving back to a worthwhile mission), Hope Glows is the perfect way to accomplish this!
When this event was created in 2018, our goal was to stand out amongst the many ‘traditional’ charity runs and walks in our community. Hope Glows is a family fun run/walk that honors the heroes that have given the gift of life and healing. It’s an evening filled with a little bit of everything for people of all ages (food trucks, a live DJ, activities, a heroic donor remembrance art installation and more fun surprises). You don’t want to miss out! Join us in honor of National Donate Life Month and glow with us every April to celebrate the lifesaving and healing gift that organ, eye and tissue donation is for our community.
Here is a little sneak peek!
Why is it important to support us? These are a few of the most vital reasons:
- We walk for the more than 600 Nevadans and more than 100,000 people nationwide waiting for a lifesaving organ transplant.
- We walk for each new name added to the waiting list every nine minutes.
- We walk for the 17 people who pass away every day in the United States while waiting for an organ transplant.
- We walk for the 62% of Nevadans registered as organ, eye and tissue donors.
- We walk for the donor heroes who live on through the gifts they have given.
- When: April 29, 2023 at 5:00 P.M.
- Where: Exploration Peak Park (9275 South Buffalo Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89178)
- Cost: $30 Adult & $15 Child (Under 10)
Register today by clicking here!
If you would like to give back in a larger way, we have six levels of sponsorships available! Here are the options:
- $7,500- Presenting Sponsor
- $5,000- Hope Sponsor
- $2,500- Hero Sponsor
- $1,000- Champion Sponsor
- $250- Corporate Tabling
- $0- Non-profit Tabling
Your contributions go directly toward our campaign to 'End the Wait,’ which aims to develop a transplant institute in Nevada. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Samantha Savalli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!